The ideal candidate is an experienced developer looking to scale an award-winning solution for public and private electric vehicle fleets. We are an agile and no-nonsense team that is building complex, breakthrough solutions and aggressively leading the charge in fleet and energy management solutions. This position plays a critical role in the direction and success of Electriphi's platforms and product lines.
What you will be doing
• Design and develop software for the current and next generation of Electriphi's product platform and applications
• Write well structured, testable, efficient, and maintainable code deployed on AWS
• Work closely with Product Management, Design, Engineers and QA
• Develop functional prototypes that illustrate feature concepts quickly
• Design, develop, and maintain distributed software systems that incorporate real-time and streaming data for monitoring, aggregation, and control
• Deliver high value and visible features, provide technical architectural direction, lead the design and implementation of technical vision
• Build and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics
• Complete CI/CD pipeline, data pipelines, code pipelines
• Evaluate and implement complex solutions
Do you have the chops?
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• 6+ years of experience in engineering with a demonstrated track record of technical innovation
• Experience building & deploying cloud-based solutions leveraging AWS technologies (IoT Core, IAM, EC2, Greengrass etc.) and message oriented middleware like kafka, redis etc.
• Foundational understanding of CI/CD pipelines, test automation, multi-variant testing
• Experience in developing or executing distributed systems with a focus on building scalable real time applications
• Developed applications with a strong focus on UI, design, and usability