Here’s the rub...
You will be working with fleet owners, operators, utilities, EPCs and OEMs to deliver our energy management solutions. A thorough understanding of e-mobility and transit/transportation operations is a must. This is a ground-level position at a well-funded, silicon valley based startup. As a sales position, there is lots of upside for the right candidate who can identify leads, and maintain deal momentum and close contracts.
▪ Transportation/Trucking/ Railroad
▪ Information Technology & Software
▪ Business Development
▪ Manage consistent communication and activity within the CRM system
▪ Actively generate and pursue new leads and opportunities
▪ Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
▪ Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
▪ Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
▪ Identify market opportunity as the product continues to evolve over time
Do you have the chops?
▪ Previous account management experience
▪ Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
▪ Think solutions expert, not used car sales
▪ Willingness and ability to travel to clients, up to 25%
East Coast and MidwesT