You will have cross-functional visibility, collaborating with product managers, marketing and sales organization, customer support and operations in identifying and implementing acquisition, conversion, and engagement strategies. The role will balance thoughtful insights with a bias toward actionable results to develop, expand and unlock growth opportunities across our entire user funnel.
A successful candidate will have a hunger to keep pushing the boundaries of possibility through iterative experimentation. You should have a knack for story-telling using data driven insights, be able to connect the dots between northstar business metrics and problem solve autonomously.
Interest or prior work in startups and ability to learn quickly is required! Bonus for experience in electric vehicles, public/private fleet operations, charging infrastructure and mobility.
What you’ll be doing
- Unlock answers to business questions through hands-on exploration of data, including customer or market research to understand user behavior across all facets of the customer journey.
- Mine and analyze company data sets to identify key levers to accelerate growth
- Communicate findings to leadership that goes beyond the numbers to facilitate marketing, sales, and product development strategies.
- Develop success metrics and track key KPIs for growth experiments, optimizing performance through rapid, iterative tests
- Set up scalable processes for measuring and tracking leads and campaign performance.
- Design frameworks, scorecards, and dashboards to measure business metrics and track high priority initiatives and experiments
- Discover opportunities to remove barriers for adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization, and partner cross-functionally to execute initiatives based on findings.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
A strong candidate will have. . .
- 2+ years of analytical, operational, or strategic experience, with solid understanding of growth marketing techniques or demonstrated aptitude to learn quickly.
- Excellent data fluency. Strong SQL skills and demonstrated expertise working with large data sets, especially using mixed and inconsistent data sources.
- Impact orientation, with a bias towards efficiency and taking action.
- Superior communication skills. Comfort presenting complicated material to diverse audiences, and translating technical concepts into actionable business insights
- High emotional IQ. Ability to quickly develop rapport with internal partners and external stakeholders.
- Performance under pressure. Able to prioritize autonomously and juggle multiple, competing projects under deadline pressure