A successful candidate will have insightful contributions paired with an eye toward implementation that will help develop, expand and maintain our growth channels. Though experience in electric vehicles, public/private fleet operations, charging infrastructure and mobility is highly desired, it’s not imperative. You should be excited at the prospect of bringing our product and message to customers and the e-mobility world.
What you’ll be doing
- Support demand generation activities with sales enablement, outreach, presentations and creative messaging and storytelling
- Implement marketing campaigns such as email and web marketing, content creation, public relations to nurture and convert leads across the marketing funnel.
- Identifying customer personas, and perform market analysis, user and competitive research
- Make data driven recommendations by collecting and synthesizing quantitative and qualitative information from multiple sources
- Creating and executing A/B tests and iterative experiments to discover new avenues of growth
- Develop success measures and track key KPIs
A strong candidate will have. . .
- Superb verbal and written communication skills. You would not back down if given the opportunity to write (or deliver) the President’s inaugural speech.
- Extreme familiarity with word processing and spreadsheet tools (MS Office, Google Apps). You could whip up an email template while running in between meetings.
- Keen eye towards detail. Some may even say you are fanatical about the details.
- A strong hunger to learn through implementation, with a bent towards results. The idea of David up against Goliath gets you energized, and you’ve already stepped in with a plan of attack.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques, software and tools or demonstrated aptitude in learning quickly. If you don’t know what a marketing funnel is, you’ll find out and can give a presentation about it at the end of the week.
- High emotional IQ and professional drive. You have an innate sense of when to push and when to back off, all done with unfaltering charisma.