Reporting to the Head of Growth, this role will involve strategic alignment and creative implementation in collaboration with partner marketing teams, sales and business development, and various marketing channels and product owners.
A successful candidate will have insightful contributions paired with an eye toward implementation that will help develop, expand and maintain our growth channels. Though experience in electric vehicles, public/private fleet operations, charging infrastructure and mobility is highly desired, it’s not imperative. You should be excited at the prospect of bringing this solution to customers and making an impact in the e-mobility world.
What you’ll be doing
- Growing our brand awareness, the broader community, and executing end-to-end marketing programs including field marketing, webinars, affiliate marketing, paid and earned media.
- Build data driven processes to measure and report campaign and program results, helping steer how we prioritize, budget and resource.
- Developing and executing integrated partner marketing programs that drive awareness and adoption of Ford Pro Charging services. Source and manage partnerships across a variety of verticals and implement co-marketing campaigns.
- Own the planning and coordination of our communications calendar, campaigns, and efforts.
- Source or create pillar content pieces that we can pitch to publishers, partners, and the broader audience to build trust and engagement.
- Lead our PR strategy, nurturing key relationships and evergreen coverage of Ford Pro Charging and our key milestones.
- Partnering with Ford Pro marketing to implement large scale strategic campaigns
- Overseeing agency and vendor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Develop success measures and track key KPIs, working closely with Head of Growth to optimize metrics
We are looking for candidates who have
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation and marketing experience
- Must have self-starter attitude and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience building brand awareness and executing partnership marketing campaigns.
- Excellent partnership and stakeholder management skills, especially experience working with communications, business development, and corporate marketing teams.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors
- Honed marketing acumen and demonstrated ability to develop compelling messaging and voice across channels
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Travel will be 25% of role