We are looking for a high energy leader that can develop strategic operating plans and financial forecasts while driving systems, processes and controls to enabled broader financial discipline within the organization. This leader must be an effective partner who understands the appropriate business drivers that enable the organization to continue their rapid pace of development and scale. He/she will have the mentality to think like the owner of the business and take a proactive yet collaborative approach to accomplishing business goals.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Serving as a business partner to the Executive Team and Board of Directors
- Develop and implement strategic business plans, including organic growth and new services, partnerships, new markets and capital allocation strategies
- Develop and present both the annual strategic operating plan and quarterly results to the corporate leadership team of Electriphi and Ford Pro
- Act as a thought leader by providing analytical insight, perspective to senior management, and assist in framing out commercial terms
- Proactively assess new business opportunities and their impact to financial and business goals
- Provide leadership to the finance team, constantly raising the bar of expectation and developing a world class finance organization
- Drive organization to best practices across all finance and non-finance business processes and implementing state of the arts tools, procedures and systems to effectively support the cross-functional business and scale for future growth
- Coordinating and preparing financial statements / reporting and managing the budget process for the US entity and international subsidiaries
- Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing accounting and internal control processes
- Support inorganic business development operations as required, playing an active role in business case formulation. Ensure smooth integration of acquired businesses as necessary
- Oversee the hiring and development of staff to form a lean and high performing team
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Corporate Finance including experience in Financial Leadership roles
- MBA with a concentration in Finance, Accounting or Business and/or CPA/CFA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial leadership roles spanning both startups and more mature organizations through periods of material growth.
- Experience across software and hardware businesses, with an understanding of SaaS business models, revenue recognition and related financial metrics
- High “EQ” and strong interpersonal skills, adept at effectively reading and managing constituents’ diverse styles.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate a driving force of financial success in their current and past organizations.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage short term deliverables concurrent with longer-term strategic milestones.
- Strong internal controls and technical accounting/finance experience. Must have an outstanding attention to detail and strong process rigor.
- Critical thinking on complex business issues with an ability to articulate viewpoints throughout the Electriphi management team.
- History of setting and achieving the highest standards of performance for the team. Recognized for attracting great talent and building a strong bench
- A strong commercial operations orientation and a proven ability to partner with operating teams to drive and monitor performance, while also developing strategic plans. Courage to influence senior executives with fact-based arguments and ideas that ensure optimal performance and results.
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing and expanding environment. Thrives in an entrepreneurial environment.