As Ford Pro Charging’s Demand Generation lead, you’ll be leading initiatives to build awareness, generate interest, and acquire new customers for our enterprise solutions. This is a highly visible role that will drive the strategy and execution of marketing programs that capture and nurture leads across multiple channels. Reporting to the Head of Growth and partnering closely with internal and external teams, you’ll plan, manage, implement, and optimize initiatives including but not limited to field events, sales enablement content, email and retargeting, content syndication, and co-marketing with partners.
What you’ll be doing
- Designing, planning, and executing end-to-end demand generation programs including field marketing, webinars, emails, life-cycle marketing and nurture campaigns, paid and earned media.
- Driving lead conversion through sales enablement content, training, and developing innovative brand awareness campaigns.
- Overseeing agency and vendor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- Partnering with sales and BD team to ensure quality lead delivery, communications, and follow-up.
- Creating impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Partnering with Ford Pro marketing, Commercial Vehicle teams to implement campaigns including email and web marketing, landing pages to nurture and convert leads across the marketing funnel.
- Developing and executing integrated partner marketing programs that drive awareness and adoption of Ford Pro Charging services. Source and manage partnerships across a variety of verticals and implement co-marketing campaigns.
- Develop success measures and track key KPIs, working closely with the head of marketing to optimize metrics
We are looking for candidates who have
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation and marketing experience
- Must have self-starter attitude and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience building brand awareness and executing campaigns to generate and nurture leads.
- Excellent partnership and stakeholder management skills, especially experience working with sales, business development, product marketing and corporate marketing teams.
- Strong reporting capabilities with the ability to track campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management
- Proven experience working with paid media and content syndication vendors
- Honed marketing acumen and demonstrated ability to develop compelling messaging and voice across channels
- Experience managing third party vendors including agencies and contractors