Your primary role is to interface with our customers through our Customer Experience team to ensure charging infrastructure projects are deployed on time, and within scope. You will need a proactive approach to customer and partner interactions, and an eagerness to become the customer's trusted advisor. Though experience in electric vehicles, public/private fleet operations, charging infrastructure and mobility is highly desired, it’s not an imperative. Our ideal candidate brings an awesome combination of technical/product sense, business acumen, emotional IQ, willingness to continuously learn and most importantly a customer-obsessed mindset!
- Experienced engineering professional with a wide background and knowledge base in fleet charging hardware, energy storage, site design, build out and commissioning.
- Experience working with an ecosystem across local contractors, national EPCs, architects, electricians, utilities planners, and site developers.
- Experience managing partners on civil engineering projects including approving engineering drawings, monitoring environment approvals and construction.
- Experience with state and local building codes.
- Strong technological understanding of charging technologies, communications protocols and networks
- Ability to apply project management knowledge to real world EV infrastructure deployment scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and adapt style to rapid organizational and platform change
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a demonstrated ability to work in a remote work environment
- PMP or other Project Management certification preferred.
- Conceptualize and implement the ecosystem network with partners who have experience in EVSEs, energy storage, electrical design and civil/construction engineering
- Coordinate and work with partners and software and services team to monitor and validate installation and commissioning of EVSE and ensure ontime connection and performance of hardware and software services.
- Coordinate and work with the vehicle, EVSE, software and services team to ensure seamless transition to the onboarding process
- Provide comprehensive and consistent communication to customers, partners and all external stakeholders
- Work closely with Product / Engineering to communicate customer needs, pain points and feedback
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to form long-term partner and customer relationships