We’re looking for a rockstar Head of Product who is excited to work on end-to-end solutions that are playing a key role in fleet electrification. You will work cross-functionally to discover and deliver products and services from concept to launch by connecting technical and business worlds. Our ideal candidate brings an awesome combination experience in electric vehicles, public/private fleet operations, charging infrastructure and mobility backed by product sense, business acumen, emotional IQ and passion for making a dent in the e-mobility universe!
What you will be doing
- Hiring and leading a team of product managers who are responsible for discovering products and services with strong customer adoption, exponential revenue growth and disrupt an entire industries
- Understand customer pain points, lead design goals, support product managers in feature prioritization and road map planning
- Align the company around overarching product vision. Be a master of the art of resource management and build strong relationships between engineering, product and the sales, CX, and marketing teams
- Build authentic and trustworthy relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Balance the needs of customers and partners, resource-constrained engineering teams, and the company’s revenue goals, by being a successful negotiator, resolving conflicts, and working with others toward shared objectives
- Strategic planning and management of the entire product portfolio
- Oversee a product management organization in which you motivate and achieve steady improvements across your team, including training and setting up scalable processes.
- Manage tight deadlines, delivery targets, market demands, prioritization conflicts, and resource constraints
- Doing all of the above while maintaining your temperament, emotions and staying cool under pressure!
- Product leadership: 7-10+ years building a collective product vision with a keen sense of how to influence both internal and external stakeholders. Track record of shipping hardware and software with leadership experience in an international environment and across multiple sites
- Customer empathy: Demonstrated ability to establish strong rapport with customers and partners to decipher their needs and emotions to astutely tease out the pain points that the product or feature will address
- Domain expertise: Have deep understanding of the commercial vehicle industry, EV ecosystem, underlying software technologies with an established track record of delivering products and services
- High emotional IQ: Understand customers’ emotions and concerns about our product as much as you understand the concerns of the sales team on how to sell that product, or the support team on how to support it, or the engineering team on how to build it
- Start-up nerve: Have the temperament to weather through the ups and downs of a fast-paced startup with a large enterprise, always balancing predictability and adaptability
If you fit the bill and are ready to join us on our rocket ship, apply now!