What you will be doing:
- Creating long and short-term project execution plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them.
- Expert in Agile, a scrum master preferred.
- Identifying and managing potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed.
Do you have the chops?
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree specialized in the computer science domain
- 2-3 years of project management and related experience
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Cost and risk management skills
- Time management skills
- Friendly and approachable