What you will be doing:
- Complete ownership of making sure that we are shipping high quality product
- Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure the quality of the products and tests to be developed; i.e., perform manual static testing.
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing.
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Participate in the Change process to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process.
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used.
- Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.
- Perform other testing-related duties as required.
Do you have the chops?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field
- 2-3 years of related experience as Test Automation Engineer
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C#, Python, and Java
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills