Job Description for Software Program Manager
• Manage every aspect of agile software development process, including its planning, communication, risk assessment, and resources.
• Coordinate with partners, vendors and suppliers to ensure joint development efforts are delivered in time and budget.
• Lead in project planning that identify resource and budgetary needs
• Host project meetings as needed with team and managers
• Provide feedback both horizontally and vertically on key KPIs , advice, project updates and encouragement to team members
• Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timeliness
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• 10+ years of experience in people and resource management are essential to the position.
• At least 2-3 years of experience in leading complex software projects where multiple horizontal teams are involved.
• Experience in managing and coordinating remote software teams
• Problem-solving skills: apply project management principles and methodologies in seeking solutions to project problems.
• PMP and/or Agile and/or Six Sigma certifications