As a Mid-Market Account Executive, you will drive new business in the mid-market segment through prospecting, deal and pipeline management, and closing. You will be part of an elite, professional, and rapidly growing team that succeeds through collaboration, tenacity, and constant improvement.
- Engage prospects at a senior executive level to pursue and close new customers.
- Conduct outbound prospecting to fill your pipeline with qualified sales opportunities as well as handling inbound opportunities.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets by applying modern sales techniques and processes to efficiently manage sales opportunities through your funnel to a successful close.
- Use your creativity and tenacity to develop and improve how we target and penetrate new market segments.
- Contribute directly to the success and growth of the company.
What you bring:
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience in a hunting role
- 2+ years of experience selling complex software solutions
- Demonstrable track record of above target performance, especially in a startup environment
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- You are sharp, self-motivated, organized, detail and process oriented
- As a true colleague you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- You are a clear and direct communicator
- You exceed expectations and hold yourself accountable to a higher standard of excellence
What you get:
- Competitive base salary with additional variable compensation
- Earn uncapped commission as you sell a new and disruptive technology into a huge market
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- An opportunity as an early team member to help shape the direction of the company
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- Health (medical, dental & vision) & planned 401(k) benefits
- Unlimited PTO policy
Electriphi is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to hiring talent from diverse groups and fostering an inclusive culture that does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We want to work with others who embody and contribute to a fair and welcoming workplace.
If this sounds good, you should apply! We are excited to hear from you!