What you’ll be able to do:
- Provides professional recruiting assistance through the entire candidate lifecycle.
- Partner and build relationships with hiring managers and executives throughout the recruitment process.
- Seeks new methods and innovate solutions to identify and attract the best candidates.
- Continuous networking with industry professionals and building talent pools.
- Be a brand ambassador for the enterprise.
- Utilizes applicant tracking system for sourcing, documentation, candidate flow, reporting, etc.
- Uses passive and direct sourcing techniques such as database mining, Internet searching, participating in and networking within associations, organizations, cold calling, and social media and conducting and gathering competitive research on direct competitor organizations.
- Maintains current knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within talent acquisition.
- Researches, prepares and submits periodic reports and presentations as assigned.
- Partner with Operations, HR and others to facilitate hiring and onboarding of talent.
- Required to maintain the confidential nature of all employees and company proprietary and privileged information used or observed while performing job duties.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Minimum requirements we seek:
- High School or GED
- 3+ years of experience in full life cycle recruitment.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for technology talent
Our preferred qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience developing sourcing and talent strategies to target niche talent pools.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting prospective candidates using a variety of channels and able to utilize candidate sourcing candidates’ tools and methods.
- Experience building relationships with colleges and universities.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
- Familiar with immigration practices
- Attention to detail and ability to think strategically.
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- Interpersonal skills and commitment to teamwork and partnerships.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite.