What you will be doing:
- Work with Level 2 and level 1 customer support team in isolating technical issues
- Reproduce issues in-house with aim to develop work-arounds and solutions
- Provide direction to development team on improving supportability of SaaS service, by suggestions to enhance logging and monitoring as needed
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers, QA engineers, analysts
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, scalability
The minimum requirement we seek:
- Education: Any Degree with computer background
- 3+ years of experience in engineering with a demonstrated track record of technical innovation
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems, code coverage and automated testing tools
- The ability to work with and within a full-stack server environment to ensure your changes execute effectively
Our preferred requirements:
- Passion for Java development and design.
- Good understanding of Java frameworks including but not limited to Struts, Spring and Spring Boot.
- Good understanding of database systems and SQL Queries.
- Experience or strong passion for executing in an agile development environment