Meet the Electriphi Command Center
The leading Charge Management System: simplify your EV fleet management, save energy costs, and track key operational metrics.
- Charge Management software that grows with your fleet
- All-in-one energy management powered by Smart Charging
- Software-as-a-service flexibility to pay by use without lock-in
- Platform and data policy built for any enterprise
- Hands-free operations: peace of mind that vehicles are ready for the next day’s services
- Save money and energy costs by charging at the right time
- Run more EVs without needing expensive electrical upgrades
- Keep tabs on fleet performance with notifications and configurable reports
- Single dashboard for managing all your vehicles - electric and otherwise
- Own all your data. Period.
- Fleet operations: vehicles, telematics, dispatch services, GTFS, and more
- Energy services: demand response systems, utility services, microgrid services, V2G, and more
- Ecosystem: LCFS credits, buildings and facilities, public/private charging networks and much more.
Where all your EV fleet operations come together
Compatibility with any charger or vehicle
Uniquely hardware agnostic, we are built on open industry standards that gives you flexibility without the pressure of a hardware upsell. Find the vehicle and charger that exactly fits your fleet’s needs.
Customer centric data policy
Complete data ownership to manage access and reporting. Enterprise API’s that allow for easy data transfer as you add more vehicles, chargers, and energy resources
Seamless connection into existing systems
Collect and manage data from current fleet systems or even legacy databases. Your telematics, CAD-AVL systems, driver management systems, routes and scheduling in a single, modular dashboard.
End-to-end view of EV fleet operations
Realtime status of vehicles, chargers, maintenance tickets, and other fleet assets right from your dashboard. Receive fault notifications, reset chargers, start and stop charging sessions all in one place.
Smart charging + energy management
Automatically determines when, how much, and how quickly to charge your fleet vehicles. Smart Charging looks at 20+ inputs from temperatures, to utility rates, to driver behavior to choose the most optimal charging strategies. Software built on machine learning and gets even smarter as you use it.
Operational managed charging for Twin Rivers Unified
The largest deployed electric school bus fleets in the US - with 40 electric buses. Electriphi’s Charge Management System monitors charging and fleet operations across 3 charger OEMs and 4 vehicle OEMs.
Find out how we integrate chargers, vehicles, and fleet services to deliver comprehensive energy reporting and more.